Since its founding, Landmark has cultivated a vast network of industry experts, associates and contacts with whom we work very closely to deliver premium service to our clients.
Our contact database consists of over hundreds of contacts nationwide including:
- Local Real Estate Brokers who assist with site selection, market research and lease negotiation.
- City Officials who provide insight and up-to-date information on municipal and provincial initiatives and planned projects that may affect existing or planned markets relating to infrastructure, etc.
- Economic Development Officers who assist with zoning information, city by-laws and code requirements, site selection, and who provide local perspective and advice.
- Major and Local Landlords who enable our clients to obtain better-than-market rates and incentives for transactions regarding properties across the country.
- Major and Local Developers/Contractors who assist in relocation and construction of distribution centers and build-to-suit projects when necessary.
- Appraisal Firms who assist in evaluations, tax contestations, etc.
- Legal Counsel who provide legal advice, lease registration, title search, and other services
- Other Professionals such as architects, designers, engineers , construction personnel, etc.